Monday, December 16, 2013

Dreamlike State (The Magic of the Black Forest #1) by Macy Farmer Author Interview



SYNOPSIS:

Natalia spends her days in her dreamlike world fantasizing about love to escape from reality. 


Bradley has it all except for the one thing he wants most, a soul mate to spend eternity with. 

After tragically losing her parents, Natalia takes a vacation that leads her on a journey, which brings them together. 

Together they face the challenges of a jealous ex-lover, an estranged father and a sadistic friend. They all have one thing in common, to keep Bradley and Natalia apart. And they’ll do anything to end their relationship, even murder. 

Will Bradley and Natalia’s love be enough to defeat all who wish to destroy it?






INTERVIEW:
• What do you want from life?
I have what I want… Family.

In your relationship with others, how are you different with family than you are with friends? Why?
I’m not different. If I consider you a friend, then you are family to me.

How do you fall in love? At first sight? Over a long period?
Both. Love has many levels. With time it either grows or fizzles away to nothing. The 2 times I’ve fallen in love, they were at first sight. I can still remember how they made me feel and what they were wearing the first time I saw them. My first love, we were both teenagers. I believed in my heart that we were destined to be together. My immaturity ruined our relationship. First loves are hard. The ones lost are never truly forgotten. Deep in my heart I will always remember and love him. My second love, when I first saw him I told my friend that I was going to marry him. Four years later, we got married. Over the years my love for him has grown deeper. Although I know nothing lasts forever, the thought of not seeing or talking to him every day tears me up inside.

• When you walk into a room, what do you notice first? Second?
That depends what room it is or what’s in the room. If it’s a bar, an empty stool. If it’s a room in someone’s house I notice the décor. Now if it’s a conference room, the empty seat furthest from upper management. *Laughing*

• When you walk into a room, what do you expect people to notice about you?
This also depends on the room I’m entering. Honestly, I prefer not to be noticed or to be the center of attention. Now, if my husband was in the room that I entered, then I’d expect him to notice everything about me. As I would do the same as he entered any room. I’d strip him of his clothing with my eyes.

• What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?
A child’s smile or their laughter touches my soul. Every child is truly a blessing.

• What do you consider are your weaknesses?
I over analyze almost everything.

• What are you most proud of about your life?
Being an aunt to my many nieces and nephews, and fulfilling my childhood dream of becoming an author.

What's the most important thing in your life? What do you value most?
My parents, husband, sister, brother… my family is the most important thing in my life.

Which living person do you most despise?
Anyone who bullies, intimidates or abusing anyone mentally or physically. 

What is your greatest regret?
The only regret I have is not spending enough quality time with my sister before she passed away at the young age of 44. I never got to tell her that is was because of her that I started writing.

• Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“You’re an ass!” I call everyone dear to me an ass. I mean it in the nicest loving way. Hahaha

• If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Self-discipline. I have none when it comes to exercising.

• What are your favorite names?
Bradley, Natalia, Wyatt, Harley, Hunter, Anabel and Leo.

• How would you like to die?
I’d rather not die but since I have no choice on the subject, in my sleep. This is a very morbid question.


AUTHOR BIO:
Born and raised in southeastern Pennsylvania. The youngest of three, Macy started telling stories at an early age. As a young adult she began writing poems and short stories.

Today, Macy, a romantic with a creative imagination spends most of her free time writing. If she’s not writing or reading, she enjoys riding ATV’s with her husband on the trails of upper Pennsylvania’s State Forests.

Her love for writing romance, reading and life, led her to fulfill her childhood dreams of becoming a Paranormal Romance Writer.

Check out Macy on Facebook and buy her books on Amazon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment