Thursday, January 3, 2013

Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2) by Cat Miller


SYNOPSIS:
Happily ever after is interrupted and the vampire nation is turned on it's ear. Brandi Vaughn struggles to find herself in the shadow of her powerful vampire family and her socialite twin sister. The search for her abducted half-sister Danielle lands Brandi in an emotional tug of war between the light and the dark, good and evil, a warrior and a rogue. Good people do bad things. Sometimes the bad guys have a good reason. Could you forgive the unforgiven?

This is a full length novel with adult content. Second in the series.








MY THOUGHTS:
After reading Unbound, I couldn't help but want to read this book. While this is an adult book, there is enough left to the imagination in certain scenes that it cannot be classified as erotica. The author does an amazing job in her descriptions of characters and scenes, so much so that you do not have any questions as to what is going on throughout the book. This is the second book in the series, but if you pay careful attention I do not believe you will have a hard time figuring out what is happening in the story line if you're picking up this book first. I can't wait to see what the author comes out with next :)


AUTHOR BIO:
I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland and now I live not far from my birth place in Perry Hall, Maryland. I have two teenage daughters and a man that keep me busy when I'm not working full-time as a Certified Medical Coder. I'm an avid reader and I love all genre of romantic fiction from historical to contemporary to paranormal. Sleeping has always been a problem for me so most nights I can be found in the living room reading or writing instead of in bed like the rest of the world. I don't watch television. It's not a conscious decision, it just never occurs to me to turn it on when I have books to read and writing to do. It can actually be a hazard, because I never know what the weather will be until I look outside and I have to rely on my kids and coworkers for local and world news. I love creating the characters you love and love to hate. My characters remind me of people I know and people I wish I had never known.


STALKER LINKS:
http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Miller/e/B0089Q9CME/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5238529.Cat_Miller

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CatMiller

https://twitter.com/CatMillerAuthor

https://www.facebook.com/catmillerbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment