Join our mailing list for great book news and a chance to win one of four Amazon GC - http://eepurl.com/ZnJir
Title: Franco’s Fortune
Series: Redemption #2
Author: Cara Marsi
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Cara Marsi
Cover by: Harris Channing
Editor: Laura Kelly
Date Published: Feb. 2013
"When a female bodyguard is hired to protect a rich playboy, she finds saving his life is easier than protecting her heart."
When the past and present collide...
Somebody wants rich playboy Franco Callahan dead. When security expert Josephine Fortune arrives on his doorstep thanks to his sister Doriana, Franco finds it hard to refuse. He's had a secret attraction for the diminutive bodyguard since they met at Doriana's wedding five years before.
But attraction is all it is. Combat boot-clad Jo is not the kind of woman Franco usually loves and leaves. Which makes the ruse that Jo is his new live-in girlfriend just that until Jo gets a makeover. Suddenly seduction is on his mind and Franco has all the time in the world to pursue it—and Jo.
Martial artist Jo can take down men twice her size without blinking, but Franco's appeal outmaneuvers her emotional defenses. Jo's tough exterior hides a dark past, and Franco seems determined to learn her every secret. But he has secrets of his own.
The more Franco gets to know Jo, the more he realizes he needs her in his life, and not as his bodyguard. But as the threats to Franco escalate, Jo must use every one of her combat skills to protect him.
Can Jo keep both Franco and her heart safe, or will they pay the ultimate price for love?
Thank you to The Adult Cover (And Everything in Between) for having me. I’m happy to be here. I was told I could pick my own topic so I thought I’d have a little fun. I’m a big fan of David Letterman and his Top Ten. I’m going to do my own top ten—My Top Ten Favorite Romance Heroes. Some of these may be ones that most of you haven’t heard of. They’re heroes who have stayed with me long after I read the books.
Before I start, let me say that I fall in love with each and every one of the heroes in my own books. They each hold a special place in my heart. Logan Tanner from Logan’s Redemption, Redemption Book 1, is a warrior who pulled himself up from a hardscrabble childhood on the streets of
Philadelphia. He’ll do anything to save Doriana
Callahan, the woman he’s always loved.
Franco Callahan from Franco’s Fortune, Redemption, Book 2, is a reformed playboy with a big secret. He redeemed himself from the spoiled player he is in Logan’s Redemption to the serious businessman with a heart in Franco’s Fortune. His patience and understanding with Jo Fortune shows his redemption has come full circle.
Luke Corrado, from Luke’s Temptation, Redemption Book 3, is an FBI agent who carries his guilt like a loaded Glock. His mission is to protect Anita Santisi. It’s also his chance at redemption. He’ll give his life for her, but what he doesn’t expect is that Anita will tempt him to let down the barriers around his heart.
I have many more heroes from my other books and my short stories, and I love each one of them. But, now to my list.
My Top Ten Favorite Romance Heroes
10. Stephen Marsdon from Green Darkness by Anya Seton (one of my favorite books of all time). Stephen is a seriously flawed man, aware of his good looks, who loves the heroine so much that he breaks his priestly vows. And he pays dearly for it. He’s given his chance at redemption in another time. This book was heavy on reincarnation and I loved it.
9. The MacHugh from Bride of the MacHugh by Jan Cox Speas (one of my favorite books). The MacHugh is the powerful head of his clan, a strong, protective man who loses his heart to delicate Elspeth Lamond. The way he cares for his clan and his woman is beautiful and moving.
8. Daniel Cameron from One Wore Gray by Heather Graham. He’s a Confederate soldier during the Civil War who falls in love with a woman loyal to the
Daniel is strong, sexy, caring, and dedicated to his cause.
7. Officer Jim Chee from Tony Hillerman’s Navajo series. Chee is humorous and always tries to do the right thing. Sometimes he fails, which makes him more loveable.
6. Dan Tallent from Aola Vandergriff’s Daughters of the South Wind series. Dan is very protective of all the McCleod sisters, especially Tamsen, whom he loves deeply.
5. Steve Morgan from Sweet Savage Love by Rosemary Rogers. Steve is dark and sexy. I loved this book when I first read it. I might not like Steve now, as he’s a tad sexist, but when I first read it in the 1970’s, the story and characters blew me away.
4. Ruark from Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. Another dark, sexy hero, but not as sexist as Steve Morgan. This was the second romance I read that contained explicit sex, and I read it over and over. I read this one in the 1970’s also.
3. Jerome McKenzie from Surrender by Heather Graham. He’s had a hurt in his past, yet he is a man of integrity who puts his life on the line for the woman he loves.
2. Nicholas Stafford from A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (one of my favorite books). What a great hero—loving, kind, protective. He literally gives his life for the woman he loves.
And my number one favorite romance hero:
1. Jamie Fraser from the Outlander series. Loved the books and am loving the TV series on Starz. Tall, red-haired, loving, a strong warrior, and he wears a kilt. Need I say more?
What are your favorites?
More about The Redemption Series
Series: Redemption #1
Author: Cara Marsi
Date Published: Jan 2014
Doriana Callahan's life is unraveling. Someone is stalking her and sabotaging her father's company; her teenage son is rebelling; and Logan Tanner is back in town. For sixteen years she's kept an explosive secret from Logan, a secret he soon discovers.
Logan never belonged in Doriana's world, but a long time ago he allowed himself to dream of a future with her, until the awful night he was forced to run. Now he's back and he needs her forgiveness, but first he must forgive himself.
Despite the fact that Doriana kept the existence of his son from him, Logan vows to protect her. He races against time to stop the culprit threatening Doriana and works to forge a bond with his son.
Can the love and passion that still burn between Doriana and Logan overcome old lies and new dangers? The clock is ticking on a second chance at love.
"Logan's Redemption has all the elements that keep the pages turning: romance, passion, thrills and suspense." Linda at Fallen Angel Reviews.
"LOGAN'S REDEMPTION by Cara Marsi is a great read, plain and simple. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I definitely give it a Top Pick!" Julie at Romance Reader at Heart Reviews.
"Logan's Redemption should definitely be added to your must-read list." My Romance Story Reviews.
"Logan ’s Redemption is riveting." Lisa at My Romance Junkies Reviews.
Title: Luke’s Temptation
Series: Redemption #3
Author: Cara Marsi
Coming: Sep 30, 2014
Anita Santisi is an independent, successful businesswoman with a wounded heart. And some very bad people after her. Break-ins, home invasions, and attempted abductions have turned her comfortable life dangerous. Can she trust her mysterious, sexy new neighbor, Luke Corrado, or is he behind the criminal acts?
Special Agent Luke Corrado carries his guilt like a loaded Glock. A woman he loved was murdered because of him. Now, on a new undercover assignment to protect Anita Santisi, he’s determined to redeem himself. What he doesn’t expect is that Anita will tempt him to let down the barriers around his heart.
As Anita and Luke find themselves in ever-increasing danger, they must fight to stay alive. Will they open their hearts to each other before it’s too late?
Cara Marsi, an award-winning author and self-proclaimed TV junkie, is a former corporate drone and cubicle dweller. Freed from her fabric-covered cage, she can now indulge her love of all things romance. She craves books with happy endings and loves to write about independent heroines and the strong heroes who love them. And she loves to put her characters in dangerous situations or situations merely dangerous to their hearts and watch them fight for the happy endings they deserve.
An eclectic author, Cara is published in romantic suspense, paranormal romance, and contemporary romance. She's also published numerous short romance stories in national women's magazines and online. When not traveling or dreaming of traveling, Cara and her husband live on the East Coast in a house ruled by their fat black diva of a cat named Killer.
Tour Schedule - One Week Blog Tour for Franco’s Fortune by Cara Marsi from Oct 13 to Oct 21, 2014.
Bound 2 Escape - Promo
Uniquec’s Book Blog - Promo & Review
Patricia D. Eddy - Promo
BabyCakes Book Blog - Promo
A Cauldron of Books - Promo & Top Ten
Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom - Promo & Top Ten
Cherry0blossoms - Promo
Read That - Promo
Indy Book Fairy - Promo & Character Bio's
Jen's Reading Obsession - Promo, Review & Character Bio's
Angels with Attitude Book Reviews- Promo & Author Interview
Clarissa Wild's Blog - Promo & Character Bio's
Rustys Reading - Promo
The Avid Reader - Promo, Character Bio's & Top Ten
Girlygirlbookreviews - Promo & Review
The Idle Musings of a Writer's Mind - Promo, & Author Interview
Portals to New Worlds - Promo, Top Ten & Character Bio's
Kelly P's Blog - Promo
Night Owl Reviews - Promo
Eclipse Reviews - Promo, Character Interview & Character Bio’s
The Adult Cover (And Everything in Between) - Promo, Author Interview, Character Interview & Character Bio's